In 2010, the 11-member First Nation communities of File Hills Qu’Appelle Tribal Council (FHQTC), representing over 15,000 First Nation citizens and 435,000 acres of reserve lands in Treaty 4 territory, formed FHQ Developments as a limited partnership agreement. The partnership’s owners are the eleven-member First Nation Communities and FHQTC.
The mission of FHQ Developments is to contribute to the long-term economic independence and prosperity of our Limited Partners and our citizens by developing profitable business ventures, economic development opportunities, and advancing employment and livelihood for our Nations and citizens in a manner consistent with the Nehiyaw (Cree), Dakota, Nakota, Lakota, and Anishinaabe (Saulteaux) Nations teachings.
As one of Saskatchewan’s Elite Constructors, Noble Construction Corp. has been providing customers with expert knowledge and cost-effective solutions since 2003. Noble Construction is a COR certified, commercial/industrial, non-union contractor providing customers with the highest quality of work, while keeping safety at the forefront of every single project. With over 235 employees, Noble Construction’s diverse range of non-union professionals allow the company to offer a full range of construction and maintenance services to clients, including but not limited to:
- Mechanical construction and maintenance (process equipment, pumps, compressors, etc.)
- Steel erection and structural repairs
- Tank, vessel, piping (high pressure, HDPE, natural gas) assembly and installation
- Electrical and instrumentation installation and maintenance
- Mining – operations, conveyance, ground control and explosives work
- General services – janitorial, grounds keeping, site services, floating maintenance
Noble Construction’s expertise and vast array of skills allow for on-time and cost-effective job completion. Quality is second only to a 100% commitment to safety for all employees, customers and the public.